For all the lovers of PUBG Mobile game, Tencent has released the latest PUBG Mobile Update 0.15.0 today. The detailed patch notes has been released yesterday and the same is available for review. Check out the 0.15.0 update Patch Notes below.
PUBG Mobile Update 0.15.0 Patch Notes
“This update comes with the new Payload Mode (available some time after the new update goes live) and the updated Survive Till Dawn – Halloween mode. The Darkest Night will be taken offline for further tuning. “, states the Official Website.
What’s new in PUBG Mobile Update 0.15.0?
Payload Mode (coming soon)
Comes with new heavy weapons, recall system, a helicopter, Vehicle Repair Pack and Super Weapon Crates! Air Strikes are available, too! Helicopter was first introduced in the 0.14.0 update and could be found near Severny and Pochinki in Erangle Map.
This one comes from Call of Duty Mobile’s feature. Pick up dead teammates’ ID Cards and revive them at the Communication Tower! Now you can come back alive after being killed as well.
Payload Mode Weapons
RPG-7, M3E1-A, M79 Grenade Launcher, MGL Grenade Launcher, M134 Minigun will add heavy weaponry to this new update.
Find helicopters and take them into battle! Afterall, what’s the point of displaying them if you can’t ride them, right?
Super Weapon Crate
Spawns regularly and activates after 3 minutes. Contains air drop weapons, Level 3 armor, Payload Mode weapons and more!
Vehicle Repair Pack
Fixes vehicle damage and tires.
[Air Strike Beacon]
Calls in air strikes.
Survive Till Dawn
– Modified skybox, colors and background objects. “”Halloweenized”” monsters.
– Added a hostile human faction in abandoned factories and strongholds. Defeat them to get better rewards.
– Killing zombies grants special bio-warfare equipment that is effective against zombies and other players.
– Climb between buildings and containers to reach previously inaccessible places.
– Tap jump, then jump again at the right timing in midair.
When hit by bullets or throwables, fuel drums explode and damage nearby players. Available on all maps. Can it be more realistic than this?
BRDM-2 Amphibious Armored Vehicle (all maps)
– Resilient and capable of traversing water. Equipped with bulletproof tires.
– Reduces damage taken.
– Can be called in only with the Flare Gun. Replaces Armored UAZ.
Endless counts of new features and Fixes in the Update
Not only these, a host of other graphics and effects optimisation along with bug fixes are the main features of the latest PUBG Mobile Update 0.15.0.
So go ahead and update your game. Try the new features and engage in a whole new level of experience.